Farmers Wife Quilt

1 comment
I'm starting again on my Farmers Wife Quilt. This time I'm only using fabrics from my stash.


Last time I started I wondered why the blocks were not 6 1/2'' as per the pattern, turns out the default to print was 94% so this time they are all set to 100%.

This time I made sure the seam allowance was correct by doing a test by sewing on the paper pattern.


So now I've started on new blocks and this time my blocks are coming out at 6 1/2'' so the finished size will be 6''.


I've got a nice pile of block patterns ready to sew and iron.


Progress!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment. I do enjoy reading them!

Powered by Blogger.